- May 19 (Wed) – 21 (Fri), 2021
- Online Conference
- The Mass Spectrometry Society of Japan
- Call for Papers
- Abstract submission starts on January 19, 2021.
Abstract submission deadline will be 17:00(JST) on February 26, 2021.
- The official conference language is Japanese.
English presentations are welcome as well at any sessions.
(No simultaneous interpretation will be provided.)
- Plenary Lectures
- Prof. Michinori Kohara (Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Medical Science)
Prof. Jentaie Shiea (National Sun Yat-Sen University (NSYSU),Taiwan)
- Registration site open : January 19, 2021
Early registration deadline: April 16, 2021
(All registration will be closed by May 21, 2021)
- Registration fees
*No refunds will be made for the cancellation by registrants
|(Early / late)*|
|MSSJ members||5,000 / 7,000 JPY|
|Non-members||16,000 / 18,000 JPY|
|Student MSSJ members||0 / 2,000 JPY|
|Student non-members||3,000 / 5,000 JPY|
- Corporate Programs
- Exhibition and Lunchtime Seminars. Those who are interested in being an exhibitor should contact the conference office.
- Organizing Committee
- Tomoya Kinumi (AIST, Chair)