- Jun 22 (Wed) - 24 (Fri), 2022
- Fukuoka International Congress Center
(2-1 Sekijo-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City 812-0032, Japan)
- The Mass Spectrometry Society of Japan
- Call for Papers
- Abstract submission starts on January 19, 2022.
Abstract submission deadline will be March 17, 2022.
- The official conference language is Japanese.
English presentations are welcome as well at any sessions.
(No simultaneous interpretation will be provided.)
- Plenary Lectures
- Prof. Makoto Fujita (The University of Tokyo)
Prof. Keiichi Nakayama (Kyushu University)
Prof. Cheng-Chih Richard Hsu (National Taiwan University)
- On-line registration starts from January 19, 2022.
(Advance registration deadline: May 25, 2022)
- Registration fees
*No refunds will be made for the cancellation by registrants
|(early / late)*|
|MSSJ members||5,000 / 7,000 JPY|
|Non-members||16,000 / 18,000 JPY|
|Student MSSJ members||0 / 2,000 JPY|
|Student non-members||3,000 / 5,000 JPY|
- There will not be a banquet at this conference.
- Corporate Programs
- Exhibition and Luncheon Seminars. Those who are interested in being an exhibitor should contact the conference office.
- Organizing Committee
- Takeshi Bamba (Kyushu University)